Legal Actions

Lawyers are like doctors, no one wants to see you, but if you have to bring an action, or someone sues you for damages, etc., it is advisable to have an English speaker lawyer on your side. I can help you on civil and criminal issues, labour-law, and administrative legal actions.

I have over five years Court experience working on behalf of my clients.

The attorney in Spain is the person you need to appoint to represent you in front of the Court and he will be in charge of getting the notifications/resolutions from the Court and submitting the documentation provided by the Lawyer.

The attorney’s fee will be paid separately from the lawyer’s.